Course Refunds and Cancellations
PFCH policy toward providing refunds and managing cancelations of education courses.
- All enrolments must be by payment of the fees and the PFCH membership at least 48hrs prior to commencement of the course.
- Arrangements can be made to pay for course fees in instalments if there is an issue of hardship.
- Classes will not proceed if there are insufficient numbers.
- Cancelled courses are fully refunded by the PFCH.
- If the student cancels the course, $10.00 will be retained to cover administration costs.
- No fees will be refunded if cancelling less than 48hrs prior to the course starting.
- Course instructors will be paid for the number of participants that booked and paid.
The Refunds and Cancellation Policy is subject to the discretion of the Community Engagement Coordinator, House Coordinator and Committee of Management.
No Refund Policy
- Class fees are to be paid in full and full payment of fees is to be received prior to the start of classes. No refund shall be given if cancelling less than 48hrs prior to the course starting. If the course runs over multiple sessions, refunds can be given for the remainder of the classes (less the one not cancelled within the 48hr time frame).
Low Class Numbers
- Invariably there are times when it becomes necessary to either cancel a class or subsidise a class because of low numbers.
- House based classes should be cancelled at least 24hrs before the start of the class if there are less than the number required enrolled. This will be done in conjunction with the tutor & CE Coordinator.
- Classes which are subsidised by Government funding will operate on their stipulated numbers. House Coordinator has the discretion to allow some classes to proceed.