The start of another year. There is a lot of changes at the Community House as we welcome in 2019 with a raft of new tutors, new classes and new office hours. The Community House also welcomes Port Fairy U3A this year who will be running activities from the premises.
We are broadening our range of activities out to the whole community.
- To start with we have a specialist art class and a yoga class for pre-schoolers aged 2 – 5 run by Merrill Spicer. Parents and carers will be welcome to join in.
- Claudia Zanette is offering a teen yoga class for ages 12 – 18 years as an after school activity. This is a four week program helping teens connect with their physical, emotional and ecological selves.
- Gianna Sponchiado is also joining the Community House to offer a meditation class and a gentle yoga class that is suitable for those with limited mobility.
- Missie B (Noni) is rejoining us straight from her work with Warrnambool Beachfest program with her Take 5, encouraging us to keep the holiday feeling going, with an afternoon of relaxation and take home tips. She will also be running another Crafternoon complete with inspirational projects and a session dedicated to transforming objects into fabulous garden creations and sculptures.
- Chamari Ariyadasa is a talented lady who is running a Sri Lankan cooking class, and also as a fully qualified Agriculturist is offering a Natural Pest Control class for gardeners
- We also welcome Julie McErlain who is offering guitar lessons on a Friday afternoon.
For more information visit our https://www.portfairycommunityhouse.com.au call 55682681 or drop in through business hours.
NEW office hours: Tuesday to Friday – 9am to 3pm
Every second Saturday 7am – 12pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org